Hi there! I'm Nando. I'm a front-end web developer, graphic designer, and illustrator based in Orlando, Florida. I've been in this ever-changing business for 13+ years.
Associate Interface Designer
EA - Electronic Arts
Nov 2015 – Present • Maitland, FL
Multimedia Team Specialist
@ Travel Planners International
Apr 2011 – Nov 2015 • Maitland, FL
- Work with a PHP programmer to develop an entire online platform for travel agents to create dynamic invoices, quotes, add passengers, notes, and alerts.
- Design logos, brochures, responsive websites, newsletters, e-mail marketing, banner ads, postcards, invitations, icons.
- Create and update website content in HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Design display stands, program guides, invitations, and badges for conferences as well as trade shows.
- Film and edit videos for trade shows and conferences using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Place print orders for in-house promotion pieces.
Dec 2008 – Present
- M Salon Experience – Responsive website, business cards, menus, video editing. HTML, CSS, jQuery, WordPress, Bootstrap, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Florida Hospital – Designed awareness campaign, PowerPoint slideshows, Healthy 100 Churches website, banners, and icons. Healthy 100 publication newsletter. Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Pine Acres Assisted Living - Designed logo and business cards.
Web Designer & Illustrator
@ Florist Concierge
October 2010 – December 2010 • Orlando, FL
- Designed and developed department website.
- Designed comic book-style illustrations.
- Created animations using Adobe Flash.
Graphic & Web Designer
@ Gallant, Inc.
May 2004 – October 2008 • Orlando, FL
- Managed a team of graphic designers and web developers, and approved their work according to company’s standards.
- Experienced with design concepts for packaging and advertising.
- Designed concepts and final comps for print advertising and websites.
- Redesigned the company's image including logos, stationery, forms, and award winning website.
- Created multiple projects for international renowned corporations.
- On-going training classes to entire company personnel for better understanding of the design process.
Graphic & Web Design Intern
@ InVision Digital & Media Arts
February 2002 – December 2002 • Orlando, FL
- Designed and developed the company website.
- Learned video editing using Final Cut Pro and created a functional menu system using DVD Studio Pro.
HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Dreamweaver CC, InDesign CC, Fireworks CC, Premiere Pro CC, Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 10), Apple OS X
jQuery, WordPress, Microsoft Office, FileZilla, Sony Sound Forge, Sony ACID Pro 7, Sony Vegas Pro 9, Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro.
Responsive websites, illustrations, e-mail stationery & marketing, banner ads, newsletters, postcards, logos, letterheads, business cards, icons, menus, brochures, logos, PowerPoint presentations, tickets, invitations, flyers, video production & editing, and more.
Speak, read & write fluent Spanish. Adept with color pencils, charcoal, ink and acrylic paint. Workload prioritization and multi-tasking skills.